oPTICAL ASSISTANT/DISPENSER POSITION
Options Eyecare is seeking a full time Optical assistant/Dispenser to join our team. We are a well established independent practice currently operating in Noosaville.
As the first point of client contact, you will deal with client enquiries both in person and over the phone. The successful applicant must be highly motivated, enthusiastic, have superior customer service, professional presentation, good computer skills and exceptional communication skills. Saturday morning work is essential.
The main duties are outlined below:
- Reception duties include answering phones, booking appointments and meeting and greeting clients;
- Ensure general upkeep of general administration areas;
- Assisting patients with frame selections
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Positive, friendly personality with a desire to learn;
- Exceptional customer service and telephone manner as well as professional presentation;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively;
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products including Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of Sunix program an advantage but not essential
Please forward Application to: